We’re looking for WordPress developer.
- flexible schedule: it is required to be in the office from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., You must attend it 40 hours a week;
- 18 working days of annual vacation (the first time after 6 month);
- 15 days of leaves can be taken without compensation;
- compensation of sick leaves according to company rules;
- corporate e-learning and training programs;
- company’s diverse development capabilities to serve both fast and complex projects;
- the comfortable working environment in our office in Kyiv;
- professional growth and improvement;
- opportunity to travel and attend professional conferences;
- creative and social team of colleagues;
- bonus program based on performance.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages (PSD to HTML, Sketch to HTML).
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git (GitHub, bitbucket).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development (ability to develop custom functionality WP plugins).
- Solid experience with building tools such as Gulp, Webpack.
Good understanding using package managers — npm, composer, bower.
Fluent English is an advantage.
The complexity of the tasks will depend on the projects.