Boost Solutions, a web & mobile development company, is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join our team.
We are a fast-growing full-stack web & mobile development company. Our history features 130 successful projects (North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia), and keeps growing.
Right now we are actively expanding and searching for a Senior Sales Manager to take over the team leadership and make efficient negotiations.
- Freedom to work with clients from various industries;
- Company’s diverse development capabilities to serve both fast and complex projects;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Professional growth and improvement;
- Opportunity to travel and attend professional conferences;
- Creative and social team of colleagues;
- Bonus program based on performance.
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT Sales Manager in outsourcing;
- Good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses;
- Excellent written and oral English;
- Experience nurturing professional networks and working with international clients;
- Business analysis expertise;
- Proficiency with office software, CRMs & databases;
- Confident cold-calling skills and marketing zeal;
- Experience developing effective sales plans.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Acting as a liaison between clients and the company;
- Developing technical documentation regarding specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Identifying and developing new deals through networking, courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software;
- Clear and effective promotion of our services in-person during industry events;
- Writing and designing sales literature in cooperation with the marketing team;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Client support and education regarding our products and services;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.