Boost Solutions, a web & mobile development company, is looking for an experienced HR Assistant/IT Recruiter to join our team.
We are a fast-growing full-stack web & mobile development company. Our history features 130 successful projects (North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia), and keeps growing.
- Comfortable office;
- Working in the central Kyiv office with possible business trips across Ukraine;
- Participation in challenging, interesting tasks;
- Great terms of long-term cooperation;
- Position level review based on performance (every six months);
- Active professional growth with an opportunity to take part in all of the key HR processes.
- Higher education in HR (or related area);
- Solid understanding of HR processes and tasks;
- Ability to manage HR documentation and other administrative tasks;
- Experience working with multiple tasks and hard deadlines;
- Upper-intermediate English — candidate interviews, assessment, and documentation are managed in English;
- Experience working in a similar role, 1+ years (preferred, but internship is also available);
- General experience working in IT (preferred).
- Help company’s HR Director;
- Fill job openings — according to accepted monthly deadlines;
- Participate in HR processes: adaptation, education, assessment, company development;
- Control and maintain HR calendar;
- Manage HR documentation;
- Provide constant feedback to candidates and company employees;
- Provide administrative support for the department.